Procedures of Membership Registration & Renewal
Documents required for issuance of new membership:-
1st: In case of new members
Chamber’s Membership Application Form Copy of : -
- License issued by the Economic Development Department
- Commercial registry certificate
- Partnership contract attested and approved
- Lease contract attested and approved
- Attested and approved authorization letter or power of attorney
- Memorandum and articles of association in case of limited liability companies and companies by share.
- Identity card or copy of passport and naturalization card for nationals. .
- Passport for GCC nationals and non-nationals.
- Duly attested non objection certificate from present sponsor for non-nationals.
2nd : In case of membership renewal Chamber’s Membership Application Form Original membership certificate Copy of : -
- Bill of payment. From the Economic Development Department
- Lease contract
3rd : In case of amendment in trade name and activity, introducing and withdrawing of a partner or change of location. Chamber’s Membership Application Form Copy of:
- Trade name in case of change in name or activity.
- Addendum to partnership contract in case of a limited liability company.
- Passports of new partners in case of introducing or withdrawing a partner.
- Lease contract in case of location change.
4th: Free Zone Companies & Establishments Chamber’s Membership Application Form Copy of:
- Partners’ Passports copies
- Memorandum of association/ Shares’ certificate/ duly attested incorporation certificate
- Authorization letter from the authorized manager
Executive Procedures for Memberships Issuance
Transaction shall take 5- 10 minutes